Monday, October 28, 2013

NaNoWriMo

Hey Guys,

I signed up for NaNoWriMo! I am so excited!
For those of you who don't know what NaNoWriMo is, it stands for National Novel Writing Month.
For 30 days participants begin to draft their own novel trying to write more than 50,000 words.

I haven't ever been a big writer, but I have always enjoyed it! I am hoping that partaking in NaNoWriMo will give me the motivation needed to be able to write more!

Yesterday I came up with an interesting plot for my novel, and I can't wait to outline it all this week, and then begin writing it next week!

I will be posting updates and occasionally excerpts regularly here on my blog and on YouTube (they will also be linked here.)

If you are participating in NaNo please add me as a buddy here!


Can't Wait to get started! <3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment